Throughout the year, CHAP hosts activities and works with community partners to raise awareness and spread joy and healing through art.
- Inviting in-service groups to volunteer together at CHAP
- Hosting Team Building events
- Supporting Troy Thom’s Annual Bike Ride Fundraiser
- Encouraging third-party events to benefit CHAP
- Hosting Art Parties
- Displaying CHAP art and information in business windows and community boards
- Providing activities for kids at local farmers markets and events
- Holding an annual Art Supply Drive for children in area hospitals every January
To learn more or to get involved, contact Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-243-5294.
“Working with Faye from CHAP was such a wonderful experience. She guided our team through a beautifully calming and artistic paint activity at our Wellness Institute.”
“We would love to have her [Faye] back next year.” – Crystal, Portland Public Schools
“It was re-energizing to see everyone. While we ‘see’ each other regularly, it can sometimes feel like we’re going at it alone; at least for me it does. Friday was a great reminder that we’re a team, and for me it had a ‘recalibrating’ effect.” – Adam B., Nike